To configure your computer running Flash FXP v2, follow the step-by-step procedure below. If you experience problems with your computer while proceding through the setup instructions, please visit the Troubleshooting section of this site for more information.
1. Close any programs you have open.
2. Open Flash FXP
3. The Flash FXP program will load and show a dialog box similar to the one shown below.
Click on the Sites menu, then click on Site Manager
4. The Site Manager will appear.
Click New Site
5. The Create new site name field will appear.
Type Hotkey Web Space in the Site name field, then click OK
6. The Hotkey Web Space connection configuration page will appear.
In the IP address field type hotkey.net.au then proceed to the username and password field. These are the same login creditials as your Hotkey Internet account (full Hotkey email address)
7. Next click on the Options tab located at the top of the window as shown below.
Using the left mouse button, untick Use Passive mode.
8. Click Apply to save the changes made to your site configuration.
9. The configuration for your connection to Hotkey Web Space is complete. Click Connect to initiate the connection.
You must upload all your .html (or .htm) files in the public_html folder.
You may then view your site at http://www.hotkey.net.au/~(your Hotkey username)/(your page that you uploaded)
For example, if your Hotkey username was
and you uploaded a file called myhome.html in the correct folder (public_html) your page can be viewed at http://www.hotkey.net.au/~testuser/myhome.html