1. Close any programs you have open.
2. Open FTP Voyager
3. The FTP Voyager program will load and show a dialog box similar to the one shown below.
Click on the File menu, then click on Connect using Site Profile Manager
4. The FTP Site Profile Manager will appear.
Click New Site
5. A new connection had been created which requires the connection details.
Type Hotkey Webspace in the Name field followed by hotkey.net.au in the FTP site field as shown below.
Using the left mouse button, untick Anonymous Login. The User ID and Password field will become active. Enter your username and password. These are the same login creditials as your Hotkey Internet account (full Hotkey email address)
6. Click Advanced
7. The Advanced Settings dialog box will appear.
Using the left mouse button, untick PASV Mode. Then Click OK
8. The configuration for your connection to Hotkey Web Space is complete. Click Connect to initiate the connection.
You must upload all your .html (or .htm) files in the public_html folder.
You may then view your site at http://www.hotkey.net.au/~(your Hotkey username)/(your page that you uploaded)
For example, if your Hotkey username was
and you uploaded a file called myhome.html in the correct folder (public_html) your page can be viewed at http://www.hotkey.net.au/~testuser/myhome.html